OUR PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE
Healthy organizations produce high-quality results for children, families, and the community.
WHAT WE DO
Led by Cassie Breecher, Phoenix-based Beyond Strategy Consulting Group supports mission-driven organizations in moving from vision to action through process improvement, people development, and organizational design. Infusing our core values of Transparency, Equity, Authenticity, and Continuous Learning throughout all we do, our clients know us best for our personalized approach, passion for their mission, and unapologetic commitment to meaningful, measurable, and sustainable results.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
Our multi-agency collective impact initiative hired Beyond Strategy to help 20+ organizations involved in the child welfare system work together to create a common agenda, and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. The Beyond Strategy team has skillfully navigated complex relationships, provided strategic guidance, and has prepped and delivered facilitation that consistently exceeds our expectations. They walked into a group that had been previously meeting, and struggling to focus on a common agenda, and – with great skill, compassion and focus – helped move us forward in a positive direction. They’re knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly easy to work with. I would recommend their services without hesitation – they won’t disappoint!
BSCG’s coordination and facilitation of the planning process has accelerated our progress toward launching a complex community initiative. Their ability to connect with each individual in the group, break down difficult decisions into manageable parts and move the group through discussion to reach a decision is outstanding.
In all of my professional experiences working with Cassie Breecher, she has always shown an incredible amount of insight and clarity even in the most challenging situations. Her ability to handle complex issues with multiple collaborators is exceptional and I have witnessed her in-person ability to successfully manage multiple personalities in meetings, often very vocal ones! Cassie’s personal demeanor is one that makes project work something to look forward to and is always respectful and filled with integrity. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a collaborative partner.
Before Beyond Strategy came on, we didn’t have a solid approach to connecting with donors in a meaningful way. Their commitment to detail, hands-on approach, and excellent people skills made all of the difference. I would jump at the chance to work with them again!
The BSCG team’s work to strategize, plan, and execute a key stakeholder event, as well as set our organization up for follow-up was a big win for us. Our College Signing Day event was a critical move in capturing this year’s successes in our community’s heart. Thanks to them, every detail went off without a hitch and our team is better set up to keep the momentum going and think through future events with the same great playbook.
WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?
You’re hearing a lot of buzz words across the social benefit and public sector spaces like “Collective Impact” and “Results-Based Accountability,” but what do they mean for your organization? What about for the community members you’re working with and for? Our team will help you:
- Define the results you want to achieve.
- Identify a results-focused implementation model that fits your unique context and needs.
- Plug into collective impact efforts already happening to avoid duplication of effort.
- Build cross-organization and cross-sector collaborations that go deeper than simply sharing one another’s logos on collateral materials.
- Take the leap from theory to practice by providing clear implementation support, facilitation, and technical assistance.
Your people are the heart of your organization, and your culture is a vital sign of your organization’s health. Because authentically engaging your people goes well beyond pay and perks, our team works alongside you to:
- Assess staff engagement to understand your starting point, identifying both areas of strength and areas needing development.
- Envision and describe where you want your culture and engagement to be over time.
- Co-create an engagement action plan that helps you progress from where you are today to where you want to go.
- Build the capacity of your team to sustain engagement practices over time through need-specific training and development.
Challenges with organizational structure? Need to refine, reinvent, or remove a program to keep up with changes in your landscape? Whatever your challenge, it’s important to uncover the root of the problem to achieve meaningful, measurable, and sustainable results. We will work with you to:
- Understand your current reality using both quantitative and qualitative sources.
- Imagine and describe your desired future.
- Design a path forward that bridges where you are today and where you want to be.
- Build an implementation plan with measurable success milestones.
- Provide ongoing implementation support as you navigate the path we’ve built together.
Your team might be feeling overwhelmed by change or complexity now. Maybe you see change coming and want it to be positive and productive. Perhaps you simply know that something needs to change, but you’re not sure where to begin. When current, anticipated, or past change is impacting your effectiveness, our team can:
- Uncover current, potential, and past “pain points” … whether they’re out in the open or harder to see.
- Help you make sense of the root causes underneath those pain points and prioritize how to address them.
- Coach and develop team members to address, navigate, and plan for change.
- Ensure you have what you need to focus your time, talent, and “treasure” on the highest-impact solutions so that change stops feeling like a four-letter word.
People. Work. Is. Tough. And for every “bad hire” you make, the US Department of Labor estimates it costs you at least 30% of the employee’s first-year earnings. Whether you want to reduce turnover across departments or within roles, hire the right people from the start, or keep the talent you attract, our team can help by:
- Ensuring your staffing structure supports the results you want to achieve.
- Designing hiring experiences that find best-fit candidates based on purpose and skill.
- Mapping your teams’ strengths against the skills, competencies, and mindsets your organization needs to achieve your desired results.
- Creating prioritized action plans – for individuals and teams – to address development needs.
- Training your teams on practices that attract, develop, and retain top talent.
You know data is powerful. From informing your management decisions and engaging donors, to telling the world how well you’re delivering on your mission, your organization’s data use can make or break you. Let us help you:
- Determine what success looks like for you and how to measure it.
- Establish processes to quantify and track your successes…then use it to tell your story.
- Implement powerful measures into your organizational decision-making practices.
- Refine your current practices so the data you already have meets your needs in a more effective way.